Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Almost Vintage


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson style

Chicago Style

Chicago Style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• striped shirt from Forever21

• tweed wide-leg trousers by Max Studio
• nude pumps from Aldo
• vintage gold earrings
• bangles from IGWT, C.Wonder, Coach

Try as I might, I've never been able to regularly purge old clothes from my closet, even after admitting that I haven't worn a piece in months (okay ... years). I've had these pants since – wait for it – high school. Skinny jeans and slim trousers have overshadowed them for years, but I couldn't part with the high quality and classic cut. Not to say that wide-leg tweed pants are the must-have of the season, but they still fit like a glove and are the warmest bottoms I own. How does the saying go ... "make new friends, but keep the old"? Since everything comes back in style, I guess that applies to fashion, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment