Monday, February 20, 2012

Pre-Spring Cleaning

They say the first step to getting help is admitting that you have a problem. I have a pretty serious handbag problem. No, not too many ... I just don't have adequate storage for my collection. 

Now, I consider myself an organized person, but evidently that only applies to outwardly visible spaces because this is the unfortunate (and incredibly embarrassing) state of affairs before.

handbags


I solved this by picking up a basic shoe rack for $15 from Home Depot. The more delicate bags and small clutches fit easily in the shelves, while the larger bags and satchels can sit on top and tucked on the side.

handbags


Now it's much easier to see just how many bags I can buy before taking over the entire closet!

handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment