Monday, February 27, 2012

Designer Discount


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson style

Chicago Style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• silk dress from Scoop NYC

• white tank from American Apparel
• HUE tights from Nordstrom Rack
• metallic striped jacket from Zara
• Report booties from DSW
• necklaces from Vintage Underground and Forever 21

I may consider myself a bargain shopper, but that doesn't mean I don't scope out higher end stores as well. I found this silk dress at Scoop NYC, on the sale rack for just under $40. The neutral color and classic cut make it a piece I can mix and match, season after season. So while vintage stores and bargain outlets are easy on the wallet and always great for fashionable finds, be sure to check those designer sale racks, you never know what you'll pick up for the right price.

No comments:

Post a Comment