Thursday, February 16, 2012

Frugal Footwear


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson style

Chicago Style

Chicago Style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• tan dress from Mikkat Market

• drape vest from Forever21
• HUE tights from Nordstrom Rack
• booties by Report
• necklaces from Vintage Underground and Forever21
• bangles from IGWT and Forever21
• wrap watch by La Mer

Much like my clothing luck at Nordstrom Rack, I find the best bargains on shoes I've been lusting after at DSW. One such lucky break was this past weekend, when I went there looking for a pair of black booties that aren't wedges (which are a great and comfortable go-to, but a girl needs variety!). Rule of thumb is always check the clearance racks first ... some of the best deals can be found there, and even if it's toward the end of a season, you'll be so glad nabbed the bargain now instead of kicking yourself next winter! Not only did I find these awesome black booties for a ridiculous 80% off, but another pair of cognac colored booties at a whopping 75% off. Since the majority of our weather mild/cool, and these shoes were downright cheap, I figured why not stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment