Friday, February 10, 2012

Right Off the Rack


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson style

Chicago Style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• jacquard dress from Nordstrom Rack

• denim shirt from Banana Republic
• leggings from H&M
• wedge booties from Nine West
• vintage necklace from Vintage Heaven
• wrap watch by La Mer
• cocktail ring from Lori's Shoes
• bangles from IGWT, Banana Republic, J.Crew, Forever21

One of my favorite spots to snag a designer bargain is Nordstrom Rack. I've had some of the best luck there in the past – Coach boots and Stuart Weitzman pumps for a steal, discounted JBrand jeans, even a DVF dress that I was this close to paying full price for! I found this jacquard dress there for a mere $30, it's one of those pieces that layers easily with casual tops, or dresses up with a belt and jacket. When I have an event – or just an itch to bargain hunt – I always check the Rack first, I've gotta keep this lucky streak goin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment