Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring Cleaning: Clean (Cosmetic) Sweep

Inspired by my (early) spring cleaning spurt on Monday, I decided to clean up my chaotic drawer of makeup and beauty products. I admit to being a product junkie, I love getting my hands on any and all creams and concoctions. But combine my ever-growing collection with a quick morning routine and what's left behind is a mess of makeup. 

Look at this mess, impossible to find anything!
drawer

By simply cleaning out empty tubes and products that I no longer use, and grouping items by category, I've made it much easier to grab, get ready, and go in the morning (and even made room for some new makeups!)

drawer

drawer

2 comments:

  1. Looks organized and awesome! What's your favorite product in that drawer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But I can't chose just one ... check back next week, I'm going to give a rundown of my faves!

      Delete