Friday, February 10, 2012

Say Cheese!

While on one of my regular hunts for creative, wedding ideas, I came across these tablescapes designed by The Fromagette. Each of these "cakes" is actually made from wheels of the delicious goat cheeses from Cypress Grove Creamery (not too far from Mendocino, CA!). Aren't they incredibly gorgeous! Don't get me wrong, I love cake as much as the next serious sweet tooth, but these cheesy creations may just win my heart (and possibly a leading role at my wedding).

Cypress Grove

tablescape

Cypress Grove
images from The Fromagette

You can see more of these dazzling dairy creations here!

Other lovely links ...
• Saturday and Sunday, The Left Bank will host a trunk show of gorgeous veils and headpieces by Sara Gabriel.

• Check out the latest installment of The Vintage Bazaar at Dank Haus this weekend.

Dose Market, the fabulous indoor flea market, starts off their 2012 season this Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment