Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love Notes


With Valentine's Day just around the corner, it's time to think of sweet-nothings to write my man. Growing up, I always made my valentine cards for classmates and friends (lots of construction paper mice). But there are just so many clever designs out there right now, I'm thinking of picking up one of these adorable and witty cards for the day of luuuv ...




The love greeting goods: 
1. Lookin' Good – $4.50, available on Egg Press

2. I Love You – $4, available on Rifle Paper Co.

3. We're a Perfect Match – $5, available on Etsy

4. Printable Valentine Scrabble Gram – free!, available on Oh Happy Day

5. Whatever You're Doing, It's Working – set of 6, $18, available on Felt & Wire 

6. Sealed with a Kiss – set of 10, $25, available at Kate Spade

7. You're a Fox – $4, available on Rifle Paper Co.

8. You Make My Heart Race – $5, available on Egg Press

No comments:

Post a Comment