Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lovely Love: The Left Bank

My fiancé and I are just starting to plan our wedding. I already have the dress and shoes and now am thinking of looking for a headpiece ... so naturally I want to find something sweet, subtle and slightly Parisian. When I had some time one Saturday, I stopped to peruse the most amazing little shop in Lincoln Park — chock-full of everything French, bridal and gift-worthy. The Left Bank has wonderful accoutrements for brides and bridesmaids ... or just lovely gifts for lovely ladies.





























The Left Bank goods, clockwise from top:
• even the outside of the shop looks straight out of Paris (complete with Vespas!)

• various Parisian gifts line the walls, Eiffel Tower ornaments would make great gift toppers!
• The Left Bank has dozens of veils and headpieces, ranging from the most simple headband to cathedral-length lace
• all of the extras that every bride needs (or just wants – even if just to display like this).

No comments:

Post a Comment