Monday, December 19, 2011

Perfect Present


Chicago style

Chicago style

Beth Nelson style

Chicago style

The goods:
• white shirt from Forever21

• white cable-knit sweater from J.Crew
• dark denim from J.Crew
• tan booties from Zara
• studded bangles from Forever21
• black square ring from Lori's 
• gold post earrings from Guess

I have had a white cable-knit sweater like this on my radar for some time now, but since it's the holiday season, just couldn't justify buying one for myself. Proving once again that the man's got taste, my brother gave me this lovely one for my birthday over the weekend! It's made from super soft angora and just the right, slightly cropped fit I've been looking for. I see it becoming my go-to, snugly sweater on cold winter days.

No comments:

Post a Comment