Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gifted Goodies


Beth Nelson style

Chicago style

Beth Nelson style

Chicago style

The goods:
• tan sweater from Forever21

• blue skirt from Forever21
• black pattern tights from Lori's Shoes
• black pumps by Jessica Simpson
• bangles from Banana Republic, IGWT, C.Wonder, and Barneys

While I loved watching my friends and family open their gifts over the holiday weekend, I was excited to receive some wonderful pieces in return. My sister gave me this super soft sweater which will go with everything (can't go wrong with the basics – black, white, tan, and gray). And one of my best friends gave me this amazing green bangle I had been coveting from the equally amazing (and awesomely affordable) shop, C. Wonder. Both pieces are timeless and already on my short list of loves in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment