Friday, December 23, 2011

A Festive Frock


Beth Nelson style

Chicago style

Beth Nelson style

Chicago style

The goods:
• red dress from Bebe (about 5 years old)

• blazer from Nordstrom
• black HUE tights from Nordstrom Rack
• black spectator booties from Steve Madden
• bag by Chanel
• black studded bangles and enamel leopard bracelet from Forever21

The holiday weekend is finally here so I'm pulling out my most festive attire (and even sporting some red lipstick!). Today I am attending afternoon tea with my mother and grandmother, one of my best friends and her mother and grandmother ... a tradition we have upheld since middle school. I love the holiday season, especially enjoying warm beverages and admiring incredibly opulent decor (which I'm pretty sure is the whole point of a holiday tea party).

No comments:

Post a Comment