• white v-neck sweater from Ralph Lauren
• black pencil skirt from Citizens of Humanity
• black leggings from H&M
• black wedge booties from Nine West
• gold necklaces from Vintage Underground and Forever21
• gold chain bangle from J.Crew
The long-standing rule of avoiding white after Labor Day has just about seen it's end (except for, say, white linen pants). I found this sweater at the Ralph Lauren outlet for a steal at around $18! It may be from one of the summer collections, but when paired black, winter layers, easily transitions into cold months. It's hard to go wrong with simple black and white (and since when did scorching Chicago summers yield sweaters anyway?).