Monday, December 12, 2011

A beautiful day in the neighborhood


Chicago style

Beth Nelson style

Chicago style

Beth Nelson style

The goods:
• white top from H&M

• vintage chevron print cardigan
• black pencil skirt by Marc Jacobs
• black cardigan from Urban Outfitters
• black HUE tights from Nordstrom Rack
• black wedge booties from Nine West
• initial necklace from Urban Outfitters, vintage gold and rhinestone necklace
• IGWT gold bangle, men's watch

I found this cardigan at a rummage sale for $2. It's vintage Max Mara and a very soft merino wool (it reminds me a little of Mr. Rogers). It's one of those pieces I don't wear often only because it's so busy, but it's a cozy layer on fall days.

Oh! And yesterday I hunkered down and took my first stab at nail art! Sephora has a line with OPI which includes a massive array of polish colors, patterned decals, and awesome nail design pens. I picked up a metallic gold pen for $10 and created a sort of an upside down french manicure over a deep burgundy. Also cool is this crazy magnetic nail polish available at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment