Below are some fun finds for the lovely ladies in your life — sisters, mothers, best friends — a little something for everyone and at every price point.
The gift goods:
1. Stripe Arizona wrap. This super soft oversized scarf can even double as a throw blanket – $60, available here
2. Sephora OPI glitter polish. These sparklers are perfect for the holidays, or just adding pop to any outfit – $28, available here
3. Catbird initial rings. Teeny, tiny, and perfect for stacking (I love and wear mine everyday) – $52–$88, available here
4. Leather and chain wrap watch. This awesome timepiece doubles as jewelry with metal chains and a comes in a multitude of face and band colors – $108, available here
5. Fashion coffee table books. Two recent releases offer archives of lovely, inspiring fashion photography as seen in Vogue and Harper's Bazaar – $31 and $40, available here and here
6. & 7. Envelope clutches — Claire Vivier's stripe clutch is so simple and so beautiful – $148, available here. And this red buckle clutch would elevate any outfit – $36, available here
8. Wishbone bangle. A lovely and simple symbol of luck – $80, available here
9. Illustrated french cards. These adorable cards cover all of your correspondence needs (or make a cute collage framed on the wall) – $20, available here
10. Chloé parfume. My personal fave, the perfect blend of girlie and fresh (extra points for the pretty, vintage-style bottle) – $65, available here
11. Sequin scarf. Perfect accessory for holiday parties (and for life) – $55 (20% with code HOLIDAYFIVE thru friday!), available here
12. Kusco-Murphy lavender hair cream. Not only does it smell like you just rolled through a lavender field in Provence, but it's the perfect texturizing cream – $27.50 for a 4oz. tub, available here
Also check out gifts for the hostess and for guys!