Friday, April 27, 2012

Come Undone


Chicago Style

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• sweater with leather elbow patches, borrowed from Steve

• pants from Forever21
• pumps from Zara
• cocktail ring from Target
• vintage gold earrings from Modern Vintage sale
• bag from Gap

All I wanted to wear on this cold Friday was a big cozy sweater, so I got creative with my hair instead of my outfit. Last week, my hairdresser friend tried this messy braid look on me after seeing it on the bridal runways in NYC. I loved the undone, easy look and decided to try it for myself. To polish off the no nonsense do, I wrapped my black La Mer watch band (minus the timepiece) around the end. An effortless and comfortable start to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment