Monday, April 23, 2012

Gold Case Files


vintage clutches

I'm always on the lookout for lovely vintage accessories, but lately I've been focusing on unique items I can style into bridal looks. One pretty piece I've been seeing a lot of on my hunts is the metal hard case clutch (I spotted the lovely lot above at the Modern Vintage sale over the weekend). I love the mix of delicate curves with the hard metal. These petite hand held boxes add a bold edge to even the most feminine frock ... even a wedding gown! Below are some vintage finds to hold your valuables ...




The cool clutches: 
1. brushed gold case – $48, available on Etsy

2. gold/silver box clutch – $40, available on Etsy

3. brushed silver with leaf detail – $89, available on Etsy

4. gold seashell clutch – $80, available on Etsy

5. gold basketweave design  – $47, available on Etsy 

6. linear gold case – $48, available on Etsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment