Thursday, April 19, 2012

Crowning Glory

I've been seeing delicate floral crowns a lot lately. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure I understand the trend or how (or where) to wear one, but they're lovely nonetheless! I applaud the ladies brave enough to don a wreath of bold blooms, so I've rounded up some pretty petal pieces. Heck, maybe I can figure out a way to fit one into a bridal look??



The floral goods, clockwise from top right:
• green velvet garland – $300, by ban.do

• chiffon bloom headband – $48, by Untamed Petals
 
• ribbon flower headband – $48, available on Free People

• floral bridal crown – $128, available on Etsy

• floral crown headwrap – $16, available on Urban Outfitters

• peach rose crown – $75, by Cult Gaia

• heavenly halo – $280, available on Bhldn

• ivory cherry blossom garland – $100, available on Etsy

3 comments:

  1. I love the collages you make. What program do you use??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking! I use InDesign for all of my product round ups. Polyvore does have the options to create sets that you can use on your blog of beauty and fashions – http://bit.ly/H4GeXA

      Delete
  2. They are very pretty, but I'm with you, where would you wear it? And with what? They're very hippie/renaissance faire to me.

    ReplyDelete