Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Chill


Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• t-shirt from H&M

• jacket from Zara
• pants from Forever21
• vintage Louboutin wedges from Davis Miller Winnetka
• studded bangle from Forever21
• earrings from Valentina Winnetka

Like most Chicagoans, I took advantage of that early spring heatwave we had last month by wearing summery dresses and showing some skin. While that was a treat, I must admit I wasn't totally ready to give up my warmer pieces. I'm all about year-round wearability, but some items – like this metallic wool jacket and these suede wedges – just can't make that transition. Surely we'll have some balmy days ahead (and I've got the wispy skirts and sandals ready and waiting), but I need my grace period to give these wonderful wintry staples one last go.

No comments:

Post a Comment