Friday, March 16, 2012

Cobalt Crush


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson style

Chicago Style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• dress, wedges and bangles from Forever21

• jacket from UO
• wrap watch by La Mer
• initial necklace from Stitch
• cocktail ring from Lori's Shoes

I've been crushing on this cobalt hue for a while, so when I came across this perfect maxi dress at Forever21, I snapped it right up (for a mere $27, I didn't think twice). A piece like this can dress up with sandals and an evening clutch for a summer wedding, or go ultra casual with flip flops and a tote on the weekends. Lately, I've even paired it with tights, booties, and a leather jacket until warmer weather arrives. Another fantastic Forever21 find, easily styled from season to season.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to tell you that I'm crushing on your blog right now. Your outfits are great, your template is clean, your pictures are detailed... everything comes together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete