Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Vibrant Vintage


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson style

Chicago Style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• blouse from Gap

• pencil skirt and pumps from Zara
• bangles from Forever21
• wrap watch by La Mer
• jacket from UO

Its 75 and sunny today so I'll baring some skin, since knowing this city, it could quite possibly snow next week. I can almost call this top vintage since I've had it since middle school (I know ... this may be a record keeper, even for me). It's different enough with this bright pattern and tie in the back that it can transition as styles change – like how it was most likely originally paired with some ill-fitting stonewash jeans and a cardigan, but now modernized with this slim skirt and pumps. Just further evidence that I'm in need of a massive closet, since clearly nothing leaves my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment