Friday, March 2, 2012

I {Heart} Paris


Beth Nelson

As Steve and I plan our wedding, we constantly find ourselves looking to our Parisian engagement for inspiration. I'm always collecting ideas for color, decor, and attire (as evidenced here) and clearly gravitate toward the pallete of Paris. Here are a few inspirational links from a few of my favorite Frenchie sites ...

This gorgeous wedding held in the center of the city ... just how I imagine a wedding in Paris to be.

These breathtaking gowns that I'm fairly positive I'd wear even if I weren't getting married.

A short interview with the owner of Ladurée (and photos that perfectly capture that Parisian je ne sais quoi).

... And how fun would it be to stay here?

But since we're in Chicago, Paris Club will have to tide us over. This weekend they're hosting the 4th Annual Bridal Fair. Couples can enjoy bites and bubbles and peruse local vendors and boutiques for their upcoming nuptials.

Bon week-end!


I [heart] Paris bangle from Forever 21

1 comment: