Thursday, March 1, 2012

Loveliness in Spades

Last week I attended the "So Dressed Up" event at Kate Spade on Oak. Guests were treated to tasty brunch treats and mimosas from Sugar Chic Designs. The shop was chock-full of bright accessories and fashions – lots of coral, raspberry, and cream, which makes me wish spring would get here already! Below are a few visual delights from the event ... definitely need to get my hands on those coral and cork flats! ( ... and orange clutch, and bangles, and the rest of Spade's spectacular goods).



The eventful goods, clockwise from top: 
• The candy bar boasted all of my faves, complete with baggies for filling!
• Whimsical enamel bangles
• A collection of patent clutches
• A standalone bag that caught my eye
• A perfect combo of pink lemonade and French macarons
• A lovely line of Bond Street Florence handbags
• Fancy flats in coral and cork
• The adorable, springy storefront


Kate Spade
56 Oak Street


No comments:

Post a Comment