Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Prep Time


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson style

Chicago Style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• polo shirt from Polo Ralph Lauren

• vintage striped top from France
• navy cords and silver belt from J.Crew
• suede sling backs from Nine West
• silver bangle from Nine West
• silver and blue bracelet from Mexico
• gifted silver disk earrings

There was a time when my look was pretty preppy – think collared shirts with cable knit cardigans, pearls and french manicures. Being the clothes hoarder I am, some (okay, most) of these items still linger in my closet. But instead of looking like a country club tennis pro, this kelly green polo gets an update with stripes and silver accents. Certain looks have a time and place, so I'll leave the tennis skirts and cardigans in my closet ... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment