Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Ahead


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson style

Chicago Style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• sweatshirt and pants from Forever21

• vintage denim jacket from McShane's Exchange
• neon scarf from Mexico
• vintage Louboutin wedges from Davis Miller Winnetka
• silver bangle from Nine West
• rhinestone earrings from J.Crew
• men's silver watch

Changing the clocks always throws me off slightly, so I'm adding a little kick of color to brighten this wet, spring-like morning. I'm looking forward to warm weather this week and not needing much more than a light layer ... like this vintage denim jacket that I scored at a local consignment shop for around $3. Now I just need to dig out a cute raincoat to finish off my look.

4 comments:

  1. That jacket is amazing! And $3?? A steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scarf, it's my new must-have color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yellow scarf really pops, i love it :D

    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do I have champagne taste and a beer budget?! I clicked on your outfit mainly to find out about your shoes...of course. Love it though!

    ReplyDelete