Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Fantasies

Thank goodness it's Friday! This week seemed to drag on for-ev-er. I'm looking forward to a few fun things this weekend ...

- the Vintage Heaven sale is back this weekend! (I nabbed a few amazing things here in the past)

- with the weather warming up, the monthly Kane County Flea Market is the best spot to haggle for great vintage finds (I'll be on the hunt for chairs and frames - per usual)

- and I've totally caught "Lotto Fever"! ... why not take a chance at tonights $640M jackpot, right? The best part is fantasizing about what you could with the winnings.

... I know what I would do first ...

Chicago Bride
transform my closet into a luxurious dressing room (and maaaybe a few new items for it)


Chicago Bride
find the perfect apartment in Paris to call my own (aren't they all perfect, though!)


Chicago Bride
arrange for macarons to be delivered fresh daily










































































... or I can just streamline my process and build my dressing room in my new Parisian apartment, where my macarons will be delivered! Perfect plan. And you're all invited (on me).

Have a great weekend!


images from Pinterest, Irene Suchocki, Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Beth, these are some fantastic dreams! Every time I'm in Paris I dream to have a pied a terre there.

    ReplyDelete