Friday, March 9, 2012

Winter Wear


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson style

Chicago Style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• dress from Aritzia

• HUE tights from Nordstrom Rack
• Report booties from DSW
• faux fur vest from Von Maur
• wrap watch by La Mer
• gold bangle from IGWT

The forecast calls for super spring temps in the coming weeks, so I wanted to squeeze a few more wears out of this fab, faux vest from Von Maur (especially cozy on this wintry Friday!) This is the first weekend in a long time that Steve and I have no big plans, so I'm looking forward on catching up on things around the house, a few errands, and maybe trying my hand at a new recipe!

Also this weekend ..
• Eskell is having an awesome sale
• Dose Market is back this Sunday
• Hotel Lincoln is finally open ... which means I can just roll right upstairs after a big, delicious meal at Perennial Virant

1 comment:

  1. Today is the perfect day for that vest! It would be like wearing a cuddly blanket to work.

    ReplyDelete