Friday, May 11, 2012

Festive Footwear

In an effort to conserve before my wedding this summer, I told myself I can't buy anything unless it can be worn to a wedding-related event. Well, like any professional shopper, I can justify any purchase (This long maxi skirt? perfect for a romantic honeymoon dinner. This blue dress? totally wearing it to a bridal shower ...) See how easy that was?

And I can't very well go barefoot to these events! Below are some pretty pairs – many under $100 – perfect for the bride to be, attending a summer wedding ... or just dressing up a pair of jeans on the weekend.



The festive footwear, clockwise from top right:

• silver peep toe sandal – $49.90, available at Zara

• skinny strap sandals – $90, available at Topshop
 
• nude mesh bootie – $25.90, available at Lori's Shoes

• red satin t-strap sandal – $180, available on BHLDN

• blue satin wedge – $74.50, available on endless

• black and white sandal – $140.95, available at Lori's Shoes

• rose gold and glitter sandal – $159.90, available at Nordstrom

• blue bauble sandal – $75, available on Piperlime

• glitter d'Orsay sandal – $158, available at Ann Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment