Friday, May 18, 2012

In the Nude


For a while I was all about the bright, spring nail trends. Don't get me wrong, they're awesome and I still love the way the color pops against my primarily neutral wardrobe, but lately I love the look of almost bare nails. Like a good, nude shoe elongates the leg, these blush hues make my digits look nice and dainty. Below are some of my current favorites ... 




The pretty polish goods: 
1. Sally Hansen "Shall We Dance"– super light, sheer pink (a personal fave) – available here

2. Essie "Fiji" – the popular, opaque light pink (the perfect pedi) – available here

3. Essie "Limo-Scene" sheer, pink-so-light-it's-almost-white – available here

4. Butter "Yummy Mummy" – light metallic taupe (great when tan) – available here

5. Sally Hansen "Naked Ambition" sheer, shimmery nude (which I'm wearing here)– available here

6. OPI "Mimosas for the Mr. & Mrs." light, medium sheer pink – available here


No comments:

Post a Comment