Thursday, May 10, 2012

Going Paperless


Steve and I are heading to New York for a long weekend. I'm looking forward to visiting with good friends over yummy dinners, popping into shops that I can't find in Chicago, and getting in our fair share of walking. I've never been able to sleep on flights, especially short jaunts like New York, so I always tuck a few magazines in my bag (I've been so busy lately, sitting and reading is a luxury).

I have my favorite print publications (Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, Women's Health ...) but I want to share some light reading that can't be found on any newsstand. Below are three online magazines that I regularly check out. All are similar in that they profile cool creative professionals, share travel destinations and tips, home decor inspiration, and general loveliness. They're not drastically different from each other, but hey, the more eye candy the merrier!

RUE magazine
Rue Magazine



Matchbook magazine
Matchbook Magazine



High Gloss magazine
High Gloss Magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment