Thursday, May 31, 2012

Power Suit Steal


Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

The goods:
• tank from American Apparel

• vintage blazer from Salvation Army
• denim from Forever21
• pumps from Aldo
• vintage watch and earrings from Modern Vintage Sale
• bracelets from J.Crew, Forever21

I'm always on the hunt for that rare designer treasure at flea markets or vintage shops (past scores include these red shoes, and this amazing skirt). But nothing beats uncovering a piece that I could have for the amount of change in the bottom of my purse. I found this vintage Giorgio Armani blazer jammed into the racks of old suit separates at my local Salvation Army, marked at a mere $3.50! I love the 1980's power suit silhouette with shoulder pads and extra long cut - I just keep it current with slim jeans and simple accessory styling. It's perfect outerwear for crisp fall days ... which decided to make a spring appearance today.

No comments:

Post a Comment