Monday, May 14, 2012

Necessary Clothing


Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

The goods:
• top from Necessary Clothing NY

• denim and sandals from Forever21
• bangles from J.Crew, Banana Republic
• earrings from H&M

When traveling, one shopping rule I follow is I never purchase anything I can find at home ... it's just buying it for the sake of buying it, plus it's more to pack. I skip the shops in NYC that have locations in Chicago, instead opting for smaller boutiques or the fun, affordable fashion shops on Broadway. One such stop is Necessary Clothing. There's nothing glamorous about this little storefront (in fact most girls would probably walk right by it, with the garish lighting and less-than-stellar window display) but inside is a fantastic, and incredibly affordable, assortment of clothing. Imagine if Forever 21 sifted through their entire stock and kept only the cutest items, Necessary Clothing is that collection. And for only $20 a pop, I picked up a couple cute tops like button-up tank (and even opted for color after telling myself - out loud - that I didn't need more neutral blouses). A totally necessary purchase!

1 comment:

  1. excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work

    ReplyDelete