Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bright on a Budget


Beth Nelson

vintage style

Chicago Style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• denim shirt from Banana Republic

• fuchsia sweater and black pants from Forever21
• tan pumps from Aldo
• necklaces from Vintage Underground and Forever21
• silver bangle from Barneys
• vintage men's watch


In an attempt to stay true to one of my 2012 resolutions, I'm sporting color today. Another frugal, Forever21 find, this bright fuchsia sweater was only $13, and the cropped cut of soft warm fabric makes it a great layering piece. I was this close to throwing on a neutral sweater, but I figured a mid-winter "heatwave" in Chicago calls for a more festive frock.

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing a story on denim shirts for the Huffington Post. Please email me if you'd like to participate! wbjewelry at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete