Friday, January 6, 2012

Fair Weather Friday


Beth Nelson style

Chicago style

Beth Nelson style

Beth Nelson style

The goods:
• denim shirt from Banana Republic

• black maxi dress from Forever21
• black/leopard booties from Vince Camuto
• vintage gold choker from Sophia
• bangles from Forever21, IGWT, Banana Republic

After a chilly first few days of 2012, today is supposed to reach into the 50's! I'm honoring this "heatwave" with a summery maxi dress (a $17 steal I picked up back when it really was summer). By adding a layer on top, some tights and booties, it becomes seasonably appropriate for these unseasonable temps. I wouldn't mind if this was as cold as it gets all winter ... I'm of the mindset that if Christmas wasn't white, then forget it, onto spring!

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! I've been wanting a denim shirt and a maxi skirt forever now, and I just love how they look together!

    ReplyDelete