Thursday, January 5, 2012

Postcards from Paris

I'll often peruse pretty Parisian things for inspiration (and for daydream purposes, of course). I came across these lovely postcard collections from Little Brown Pen, a wonderful photographer with an equally lovely shop on Etsy (who also makes the mini Paris calendars I wrote about here). The cards come in sets of 9 and are bundled by color scheme (she makes even French graffiti look beautiful, right!). It was hard to choose just one set from the ten, but I ordered myself the pretty, minty green cards.

Below are a few of the perfect little bundles of Paris to send out or keep for yourself (sorry friends, but let's be honest, I'm not parting with a single one!). I love the framed cluster on the wall ... now I just have to figure out the best spot in our place.


Paris

Paris

Paris

Paris

Paris


Product photos from Little Brown Pen


No comments:

Post a Comment