Friday, January 13, 2012

Sale Away This Weekend

If you choose to venture out this wintry weekend, two fabulous vintage spots are having big sales ...

Starting tomorrow, all vintage merch at Dovetail sale is half off! (whoa). On a recent stop in, I fawned over some amazing vintage clutches and stunning mid-century structured belts.

Dovetail

Also this weekend, Eskell is offering 30% off all clothing and winter accessories, plus an extra 20% already reduced items. They're perfectly curated vintage inventory is gorgeous, and their house line is incredible.

Eskell

If you should choose to stay cozy indoors instead, maybe try one of these awesome nail shades! (I just picked up my winter hues, but come spring, I think I'll be needing a bottle of that minty/pistachio color.)

Happy weekend!

Images from Dovetail and Eskell

No comments:

Post a Comment