Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Budget Bride

Since my fiance and I have started planning our wedding, I've become aware of all of the fun events for brides to be in the city ... and this weekend is no exception.

Below are three events that I wish I could attend (but I'll take my beach vacation any day!)

Chicago Bride

Chicago Bride

Chicago Bride

Thursday (tonight!) – 3rd annual Meet the Experts. Enjoy sweets, savories and sips at this event where you can meet industry experts and learn how to wed on a budget (at the lovely Room 1520 venue!) RSVP here.

Saturday – Vintage Bazaar Gettin' Hitched. All of the vintage wonder of past markets, but this time completely wedding-themed! Think amazing vintage attire, table wares, accessories and decor. Plus, a number of vendors will be there who specialize in adding that extra "throw-back" touch. Get details here.

Also Saturday – DIY Weddings for Brides on a Budget. Take away tons of budget-friendly, vintage-inspired DIY wedding projects. This is one I'm really sad to miss! Check it out here.


images from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment